We offer two stages of Performance E6X M5/M6 Software:
- Stage 1 is designed for lightly modified or stock vehicles without changes to the primary catalysts.
- Stage 2 is tailored to vehicles that have changes to the primary cats- such as high flow cats, test pipes, catless setups, or vehicles with aftermarket headers.
The latest DME software (160E) update is included to ensure you are on the latest engine software version from BMW. You may benefit from the factory software update alone.
- Stage 2 M5/M6’s have dyno’d at 480+ RWHP
Both stages include user selectable options:
– Selective mapping of throttle response in Normal and Sport modes
– Raised RPM redline to 8,500 or 8,600 RPM (Stock is 8,250 RPM)
– Top Speed Limiter raise or removal (Stock is 155mph)
– Launch control for manual cars at 3,500 or 4,000 RPM
– Elimination of cold start routine for quieter and smoother starts
– Cold Start Rev Limit reduction 4,500 to keep the engine healthy
– Suppression of the Increased Emissions warning for exhaust changes
– Servotronic Steering Enhancements in M Mode and Normal Modes
Both stages include our standard changes:
– Vanos changes for optimal driveability characteristics and power delivery
– Part throttle ignition and full throttle ignition optimization for your octane
– Part fueling and full throttle fueling optimizations
– Optimization of torque management parameters
– Gintani bitFlash Tuning Cable
– USB to Mini-USB Cable
– Engine Software via e-mail
*For off-road use only
*All shipping prices are calculated separately. Please email us at email@example.com for a quote on shipping.